Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Where are get medicime in dubai for make my penis lagre?

Sir, I’m 25 years old. My panis is too smal lest then 4 inchi, I dont marry for that. I want to my make panis large.
What can i do to make my penis large?
can i get any medicine in U.A.E?

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Take Butea superba capsules and Butea superb gel Take for the period of 3 months at least for desired results .

But penis enlargement depends altogether on the response of the body to these herbal products as some notice change in few months while other take some time. Key to penis enlargement is take the products regularly.

You can only order online at links given along with.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »